How do I clean and maintain the Hexagon Firepit?
Cleaning and maintaining the Hexagon Firepit is relatively straightforward. Here are some steps:
- After each use, allow the firepit to cool completely.
- Remove ashes and debris from the fire pit using a shovel or a specialized ash removal tool.
- Empty the ash catcher or tray as needed.
- Wipe down the exterior of the firepit with a damp cloth to remove any soot or residue.
- Store the firepit in a dry, covered area when not in use to protect it from the elements.